How to dismantle an dashboard locker audi 2001

My audi tdi 96 kw 2001 has a broken front. I want to replace but does not see how to sdismantle it Who can explane? Tanx Jan

Reply to
Jan

Jan, Ask the local Audi dealer about getting a set of Bentley Manuals ( or Service Repair Manuals) for your car. Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears