How to reset the Trip Computer in A4

Time Fuel consu ...
Pressing the right hand control for a few seconds doesn't work.
What is the right way to do it?

JRO wrote:

I'm not sure I get you correctly. There is a small button on the _underside_ of the right stalk and if you press that you can rest the time et al.
Regards
Wolfgang
--
1999 Audi A6 Avant TDI

Press and hold the button under the stalk for a few seconds (A4 2002>)

Is this the same button that turns on/off the Computer Display ?
Or the buttom that changes the kind of information displayed Tiem, Consume, ...
Thanks
JRO

On my (B5) S4, the rocker button at the end of the stalk selects what appears in the display, and the button underneath is used to turn on/off the display (brief click) and clear the MPG/Average Speed/Driving Time values (press and hold for a couple of seconds)...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
There is a button on the righthand side of the dashboard for resetting the trip computer.
It is next to the one which shows mileage to next service.
If that is what you mean?
Oldun
ur dash insert is burnt out u will req a new dash insert ok common fault