How to test fuel injectors?

Hi, I want to sell my '86 TQ but will need to do something about the injectors. When running normally the car is smoother than some of the A4 I have seen but it does look like the injectors need changing,
hopefully not all of them, I don't want to put money into the car before I sell it. Is there a way to test the injectors without using instrumentation? As well, anyone know of a source for reasonable priced injectors?
TIA cp
You could pull the injectors and test by holding them in a bottle to look for an even spray pattern when the engine is cranked over (disconnect coil first). But pulling them is a bit difficult without a special lever tool and once pulled out you should replace the 'O' rings at the tip of each one before replacing to avoid potential leaks and vacuum leaks.
If you find a bad one replacing is probably $35 + per injector unless you get them used and then the used ones may not be any better.
My advice - Spent $5 for a bottle of Techron injector cleaner and add to about 10 gallons of gas.
Tony '91 100q 5spd '98.5 A4 1.8TQ 5spd APR stage 1
cp wrote:

Will do, thank you for the advice, Tony.
cp