How trustful is Multitronic?

How many kilometers or miles you have drive with Multitronic without problems or if you had problems, what kind of problems and when (km/miles)?

Had to have mine replaced under warranty at 25000 miles, started to get jerky on pulling away and constantly changed ratio at a constant speed.
I have 20,000 trouble free and most enjoyable miles. Still drives like brand new.

I have done 21000 miles and it is still delightful.
Mike Holland