How trustful is Multitronic?

How many kilometers or miles you have drive with Multitronic without problems or if you had problems, what kind of problems and when (km/miles)?

Reply to
Tomi

Had to have mine replaced under warranty at 25000 miles, started to get jerky on pulling away and constantly changed ratio at a constant speed.

Reply to
liam

I have 20,000 trouble free and most enjoyable miles. Still drives like brand new.

Reply to
Steve West

I have done 21000 miles and it is still delightful.

Mike Holland

Reply to
Mike Holland