HOW2 repaint the "PEARL" color ?

I have a '90 Audi Turbo 200 and want to repaint the hood and front fenders but the color is "pearl", not white, which I believe I heard is some kind
of two part process.
What is the proper way to duplicate this original color as closely as possible ?
Please either point to a website for this or provide as much detail as possible.
Appreciatively,
C.Thomas
I have a '98 A4 with the Pearlescent White color. The dealers have a 3 part touch up kit of small aerosol cans. Does an OK job for bumpers etc. but not very good for large panels. 3 parts consist of White (Cream) color, Pearlescent color, and top clear gloss as I remember. The kit cost between 50 and 100 dollars as I remember.
On Sat, 21 May 2005 12:14:02 -0500, Courtney Thomas