HOW2 repaint the "PEARL" color ?

I have a '90 Audi Turbo 200 and want to repaint the hood and front fenders but the color is "pearl", not white, which I believe I heard is some kind of two part process.

What is the proper way to duplicate this original color as closely as possible ?

Please either point to a website for this or provide as much detail as possible.

Appreciatively,

C.Thomas

Reply to
Courtney Thomas

I have a '98 A4 with the Pearlescent White color. The dealers have a

3 part touch up kit of small aerosol cans. Does an OK job for bumpers etc. but not very good for large panels. 3 parts consist of White (Cream) color, Pearlescent color, and top clear gloss as I remember. The kit cost between 50 and 100 dollars as I remember.

Reply to
David Weibel