I hate choosing colours

Page 2 of 2

Agreed.
Maybe that's for a reason, though? ;-)
When I bought my TT, at first I thought "Don't go for the silver one, because there are *so* many silver TT's on the road.." However, it looked so damn nice in silver that I still went for that one (and because in silver, all the beautiful lines and curves of the model were more visible than in black).
But nothing is more personal than taste. Enjoy your black A3!!

That is exactly what I thought when I bought my TT Roadster. All TT's are silver that I see on the road, so I went for a custom colour "Deep See Green". Actually looks blue when the weather is cloudy, but when the sun shines it looks a gorgeous shade of green. Haven't seen any other ones in that colour either.