I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

I LIKE ROLLING ON DUBS IN MY AUDI TT SHAKIN N WEAVIN LIKE SOME MIKE TYSON BABY CHILD

WE DRANKIN THE HATERADE BUT PLAYA DONT HATE ON US WE WAS BORN TO BE GANGSTAS

WHAT IT IS?!?!

Reply to
O'Connor

I get it! It's car?

Reply to
Marcus Redd

Try learning to use a computer! (CAPS LOCK OFF) And then you can graduate to learning ENGLISH. (What is it?) Ita a Fuc**ng MORON....................................... :0)

Reply to
Limahl

YOUS DONT KNOW WHOS YOUR DEALING WITH THIS IS OCONNOR AND IM FROM THE STREETS

IM CHILLIN LIKE A VILLIAN JUS ST ARIN AT THE SEALIN

BOOM BOOM U HEAR DAT ITS ME AT YO DO AND I BE HELLA MAD THAT U AINT PRAYIN ON THE FLO

Reply to
O'Connor

"Limahl" wrote

He's a common troll. Ignor him, put him in your 'kill file'. When not fed, he'll move away to troll some other newsgroup.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

you are really stupid.

i read your other posts on other groups and they are all stupid.

i do get it: you think you are funny. you're not though. you are sad. and lonely. (the tip off is your warcraft nerd game postings).

with your PLAYA GANGSTA STYLE, which is like a little bit funny when you do it with your friends here or there. but wasting your time and other peoples with what is not that funny is just really stupid. watch Ali G if you want to see someone who knows how to be funny. but your postings are just stupid.

correction, not just your postings are stupid. you are stupid.

(i am now waiting for your predictable stupid response: I'M ONA GIT YOU SUCKA. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU MESSIN WIT. IM ONA POP A CAP IN YO ASS. just save it. it's not funny it's stupid. correction. you are stupid).

Reply to
TomL

HEY CHIEF POCAHONTAS I DONT NEED TO HEAR ANY BACKTALK FROM SOME DELCIE MCWHOOPIES UP IN THE PEANUTS GALLERY BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE YOURS ATTITUDES AND DROP IT OFF A BUILDLIGN ONTO THE THANKSGIVING DAY PARADES DOWN BELOW WITH THE WOMAN AND THE CHILDUN

Reply to
O'Connor

TOM L THIS IS THE BIG LEAGUES NOW STEP UP THE PLAIT SMART GUY YOU THINKYOU ARE SO DEAGIN SMART WITH YOUR PREPPY LITTLE AUDI BUT REALLY IT AINT GOT SEATBELTS BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT AN R TITLE OUTSIDE BOB DOLES JUNKYARD JUST BEHIND THE TRAILER PARK THAT YOUR MOM LIVES IN..... SO

STEP UP TO THE PLATE CHUMPZI

P.S. YOU AINT NO JOKEMAKER WHITH YOUR FRIENDS

-Gatzos

Reply to
RINNK MANAGER, GATZOS