I need a couple of odd interior parts for: 2001 A4

Hello all! Just bought an Audi A4 and need a couple of parts. The first is the face plate to the cup holder. The cup holder seems fine but the face plate has been ripped off. I will buy the whole
assembly if necessary, but really only need the face plate.
Secondly, I need a new glove box door. The original owner bolted a holder of some kind to the glove box and now it has four screw holes in it. The interior is grey leather.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks!

Dealer?
Ron

Ebay
Ron
Gideon wrote:

Try: force5auto.com dadsauto.com
On 26 Apr 2004 11:07:41 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@netzero.net (Gideon) wrote:

Go find the original owner and slap some sense into him?