I need Help I have Audi 100 yr 1990

I have audi 100 year of 1990 and the ignition control module is bad but I can't find where it goes on the car. I have chked the passenger side kick panel as described and no luck for me.. Please if know email me a
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.. I'm dying to have my car fixed!! Thanks, Gianna
The ICM on the 1991 is located in the driver's side (left side) kick panel. The '90 may be the same. I think that the ECU contained the ICU on most earlier models.
What makes you think that it is bad. There are many issues that can cause a no-spark or no-run issue other than the ICM. Failed ICMs are VERY rare. About the only failures I have heard about were due to corrosion of the plug caused by leaks allowing rain water to get to it.
Have you checked the fuses along the side of the relay box under the hood? the ones along the side that look like spares are, actually, engine management / ignition related.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Well my car is not getting any spark coming out the ignition coil and I replaced the igniton coil and it's still not working. But I haven't checked the relays yet.
Gianna, You should first use the onboard diagnostics to find out what is wrong before replacing things at relative random - Audi parts are too expensive to just chance a diagnosis. Try: http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/100ecuf.html and then report the results. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)