In.pro. clear tail light problem

Hello Audi Fans, I have a set of in.pro clear tail lights for my '01.5 Audi S4. The lenses intalled properly but the turn signal and back up lights are
reversed. The model # is one of two on the box.Ruckieuchte Silbergrau Art. NR.3591 Is the rigth one I believe.I see no other way to hook this lighting up to the lenses that will work. I have the wiring harness plugged in properly at the rear as all the other lights work correctly. Any help would be appreciated. TIA, Kevin