In search of... Audi 5000 turbodiesel FI pump

If any of you have one of those pumps doing nothing, do think on me! Thanks! =)

--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:12:33 -0400, Mauricio wrote:

I had a rebuilt one put on my old '85 Audi STD a couple of years ago. Then the motor (VW/Audi rebuild, not worth it if you ask me) "went". Wasn't worth diagnosing. I ended up donating that car to my mechanic/shop as an "organ donor". If it is still of interest, I could ask them if the pump is still available. It might cost mechanic labour to take it off and ship it, but certainly less than I paid for it. Let me know, and I'll ask. BTW, I'm in St. John's, NF, Canada.
Say... would you be interested in the Bentley Audi shop manuals (2 volumes: mechanical & electrical)? They are like new. Pretty heavy.
--
Juhan Leemet
Logicognosis, Inc.