Independent Audi servicing/repairs (UK S.W. Mids)

My '99 A6 needs a window repaired and some other small jobs done. I was horrifed how much my local Audi dealership would charge for the work.
So does anyone know of a good place in the South-West Midlands area
who doesn't charge a fortune, but does good work on Audis?
TIA, Mark