Installing O2 Sensor in A4 1.8

Does anyone have an opinion about installing new O2 Sensors in my 2000 A4

1.8T? Can this novice tech do the work or would it best be left to the professionals.

Tim in Portland

Reply to
Tim in Portland

The front sensor is a piece of cake. The rear sensor...I don't know. I just ordered one on line about half an hour ago. I might try a doing this with a long extension from the top. I am not certain how to get to it from the bottom. The front sensor, which I replaced already, came out with little effort.

Either buy the O2 sensor wrenches or rent one for free at Autozone.

Ken

Reply to
KWS