IPOD & Bose

OK, I know this has come up before. I have an '03 A4 with the Bose in dash 6 CD. I looked in the trunk and under the rear seat for the optional CD changer connector and either it's not there due to Audi
changing the wiring harness, or I can't find it. Anyone figure this out yet?
Thanks
Howard
On 26 Nov 2003 06:48:11 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com (howitzer) wrote:

While I am waiting on my Grffin iTrip (backordered) I am using a Belkin FM Transmitter. It works great IF I put the transmiter on the back 'dash' of the car (you just need a long cable to keep the iPod in the front). The Griffin should work from the fron of the car as it is a much stronger transmitter. Sounds great to me (2002 A4 w/Bose in-dash 6-disc)
Scott
It's in the glove compartment area as I understand.
Gez.