Is new A4 1.6 litre too weak?

Hi to All, I think to purchase new A4 with little weak 1.6 litre motor,so I want to know what you guys think about it. Every good or bad opionion is welcome!
Thanks!
I would not buy one as I live 3500 feet above sea level and think that the power will not be enough.
"Play" wrote

Will it drive? Yes. Will you have fun driving it? Maybe not. It really depends on what you expect from a car and whether you treat it as an appliance to get you from A to B, or as a fun toy. It's best if you go for a test drive and see for yourself as the term "too weak" can be very subjective depending on one's point of reference.
Cheers, Pete

for
Cars without a lot of power can be fun if you are willing to keep it "wound up" in the rev range. If you like a lot of response just by flooring it, better look at something with more torque. An A4 is a lot of weight to expect much performance from a 1.6.
Alan