Is suspension covered in audi certified preowned warranty?

Hello,

I got a certifed pre-owned audi. Recently, I started to feel a difference in the steering wheel. It twitches when I turn it sometimes. I'm thinking is it may be related to the suspensions.

Does anyone know if the suspension is covered in audi certified preowned warranty if it needs replacement?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Wolverine

I would suspect the steering rack as well as the source of the problem.

No idea > Hello,

Reply to
Tony

If it's a U.S. certified car with less than 6 years or 100,000 miles, everything is covered except for "maintenance items" like brakes, tires, battery, bulbs, etc. There is a $50 deductible per visit.

Reply to
TonyKiz