Is there a perf chip that fits 2007 A4 2.0T?

And has results that are noticeable and reliable?
What other mods might be easily done you fellows would suggest. I am only going to have this another year so I don't want to pour a bunch
of dough into it that I'll be giving away.
Roscoe aka Rick
Knowledge is like money, the less you talk about it the more people assume you have.

http://www.goapr.com/Audi/index.html
Just had the APR 91 Octane chip installed. Wow......what an improvement over stock. I would highly recommend it.
--
bubbagump