Is this a deal on a 2001 S4?

I currently have an 03 WRX, but I'm considering selling it and getting a used S4. I found this one listed on autotrader that isn't to far away from where I live. Does it looks like a great deal? TIA
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id 2275962&dealer_id=&car_year 01&make=AUDI&distance0&max_price=&model=S4&advcd_on=n&end_year 05&min_price=&certified=n&addressC016&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year 00&color=&cardist
--
Greg
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

I'll up the ante, that's a great deal if all info is correct...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Hey GMan, There's currently 32 S4's for sale on Ebay motors. http://search.ebaymotors.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&category1 `01&st=2&currdisp=2&s_partnerid=2&itemtimedisp=1&sortproperty=metaendsort&from=R10&categorymap`01&catref&maxrecordsperpage0&siteid0&query=audi+s4 The cactus green one is real nice. I bought my 01.5 S4 from there last March . A word of advice if you do buy one from there. Be sure and have it inspected by an independant party before you buy it. I hope this helps. Kevin