Is this a deal on a 2001 S4?

I currently have an 03 WRX, but I'm considering selling it and getting a used S4. I found this one listed on autotrader that isn't to far away from where I live. Does it looks like a great deal? TIA

GMan

Good deal (not great deal) if all info is correct.

Tony

I'll up the ante, that's a great deal if all info is correct...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Hey GMan, There's currently 32 S4's for sale on Ebay motors.

cactus green one is real nice. I bought my 01.5 S4 from there last March . A word of advice if you do buy one from there.Be sure and have it inspected by an independant party before you buy it.I hope this helps. Kevin

Reply to
Kevin