Is TPMS availalble in A3's anywhere?

The A3 maintenance manual describes an indirect system, using the ABS wheel speed sensors, adding a center console switch and light in the instrument pod.
Is this system available anywhere in the world on 2006 A3's? (I didn't see it in the optis list on Audi UK..)
-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
I presume you mean TPWS (Tyre pressure warning system.
Yes, I have it on my 2006 Sportback.