Italian user manual.

Hi everybody,
I am Charles and I am from Belgium. I work in Holland and I have a question for an Italian colleague of mine ;-) My friend bought himself a brandnew Audi A6 2l diesel. As i told you, he
is italian. Because he bought the car in the netherlands he got a dutch user manual from the car and from the MMI basic (multimedia interface. The garage were he bought the car couldn't help him. My question is: I there anyone with an italian (or english) user manual for the car and for the MMI Basic, radio, board computer,etc...? Apreciate it if you could help him.
--
Greetz,

Charles

Any VAG dealer in Italy have manuals in stock.
Ronald -also from NL

R@L wrote:

Yep, and they charge 800 for an italian user manual. That's why he is looking to find another way ;-)
--
Groetjes,

Charles
Charles wrote: