Italian user manual.

Hi everybody,

I am Charles and I am from Belgium. I work in Holland and I have a question for an Italian colleague of mine ;-) My friend bought himself a brandnew Audi A6 2l diesel. As i told you, he is italian. Because he bought the car in the netherlands he got a dutch user manual from the car and from the MMI basic (multimedia interface. The garage were he bought the car couldn't help him. My question is: I there anyone with an italian (or english) user manual for the car and for the MMI Basic, radio, board computer,etc...? Apreciate it if you could help him.

Reply to
Charles

Any VAG dealer in Italy have manuals in stock.

Ronald -also from NL

Reply to
reply

Yep, and they charge ?800 for an italian user manual. That's why he is looking to find another way ;-)

Reply to
Charles

Ouch. Check

or better yet,
User manuals come up for auction quite often.

Reply to
Randolph

Thx, I'll give it a try...

Reply to