Jay Leno's Garage

LOL! Jay "Chin-o-saurus" Leno is perhaps the biggest douchebag on the planet, who gives a rats ass.

Reply to
Greg

LOL. You answer a post that is three months old. Just wake up? Moron!

Dave

Reply to
D. LaCourse

LOL! You get a hardon just thinking about Leno don't you.

I bet you drive a craptastic Audi, too! I saw a 2010 model yesterday where all the LEDs in the right headlight mount had failed already. LOL... overpriced German POS... get a Japanese car, they actually work.

Reply to
Greg