Jay Leno's Garage

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/16/video-jay-leno-throws-his-corvette-z06-on-the-real-car-simulato/

LOL! Jay "Chin-o-saurus" Leno is perhaps the biggest douchebag on the planet, who gives a rats ass.

LOL. You answer a post that is three months old. Just wake up? Moron!
Dave

LOL! You get a hardon just thinking about Leno don't you.
I bet you drive a craptastic Audi, too! I saw a 2010 model yesterday where all the LEDs in the right headlight mount had failed already. LOL... overpriced German POS... get a Japanese car, they actually work.