Joining the club

I've just bought a '04 A3 2.0 FSI SE and am hoping to pick it up on Friday, so thought I'd come and see what's what in the group.

I've only had the test-drive in it so far, and I'm sure I'm going to love it, but is there anyone here with the same model that can offer any tips or advice.

I've been told that it will run better and give better fuel ecomomy on 97 RON fuel. What sort of mpg am I likely to get (usually combined urban & A-road driving - not doing much M-way currently).

Anything else I should know?

Cheers.

Reply to
CT