Just found this great oil!

I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block about changing oil every 3,000 miles.Heres the link to the website http://64.17.132.131/ or go to synfullube.com The site was was ok but the
product is incredible. I saw results right off the bat so I'm going to put all of their products in my truck. Just thought everyone out there would want to at least check this stuff out.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Only americans changes oil every 3.000 miles, in Europe the normal intervals has been 10 or 20.000 miles for΄the last 10 years, and the smaller european motors runs at much higher load than the big lazy V8 in US cars.
Have you seen any tests made by an independent lab.
It might be another Snakeoil.
Greetings Aksel
Add pictures here
βœ–
Greetings Aksel....It's been around since the early 70's and I know people that use it.They all say it's great.I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade and it only makes sense to use this stuff.I've heard some bad things about Mobile 1,about how it eats up your seals and gaskets,thats why I chose this product.It really did make a difference,alot better mileage.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Lets have some truth-in-posting, you little dimwit! Pity they don't make ethics a part of the A&P requirements.
Tell us about how you are an Am-soil dealer, you feeble-minded twit.
The product isn't actually bad, it's the mentally challenged distributors like this 'tard, that make AMSOIL smell bad.
--
| Greetings Aksel....It's been around since the early 70's and I know people that | use it.They all say it's great.I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade and it only | makes sense to use this stuff.I've heard some bad things about Mobile 1,about | how it eats up your seals and gaskets,thats why I chose this product.It really | did make a difference,alot better mileage.
Add pictures here
βœ–

HAW! HAW! Am-spam, pitching "oil" marketed with lies. Caveat emptor!
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Rotortweet" wrote

So you're an Amsoil dealer. I must say, the oil itself is pretty good, but so is M1. But what I hate about Amsoil is their marketing tactics. They don't control their dealers and as a result those dealers post spam like this all over the internet.
Pete
Add pictures here
βœ–
I used to use M1 and your right,it is good but ya gotta watch out for your gaskets and seals,it eats them up.Who ever said I was a dealer? Besides,how else are ya going to know about the stuff,you can't buy it in stores. It's not like you can go down to Autozone and pick some up.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Rotortweet wrote:

What evidence can you share to prove Mobil1 eats seals?
When Mobil1 was first introduced (I think in the late 70's-early 80's) it did cause some cars to start to leak that did not leak before. But not because it ate seals, but because the molecule that makes up the base stock in Mobil1 is about 4 times smaller than the average (non-uniform) molecule found in from-the-ground mineral oil. If this happened, people switched back to regular oil and all was fine. The small size of the M1 molecules also allows it to get into places to lubricate and cool that dino oil sometimes can't.
In the years that have passed, the materials used in engines, including the materials gaskets and seals are made from, have improved dramatically. As has the formulation of regular oil - the latest SL oils are drastically better than those of 20 years ago. Using only dino oil today probably won't reduce the life of your normally operating engine one mile compared to M1 or other synthetics. Synthetics may help if something mechanical goes wrong and only a small amount of oil can get to moving components. But that's not a guarantee. I use M1 in my car primarily to increase the drain interval to 5000 miles, as I don't get a whole lot of joy from changing oil myself.

Why is that exactly?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Rotortweet wrote:

Now we've progressed from spam to unfounded slander. Can you *prove* this?
-- Mike Smith
Add pictures here
βœ–
I've been using M1 for 4 years in my TT & haven't had any problems what so ever. Used it for 5 years in my vet with no problems & also use it in my truck.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Smells like spam to me !
Add pictures here