Knew this was coming

I just bought a 03 A4 1.8 Q 5spd. A guy at work said...."why in the HELL did you drop all that coin for that anemic thing, when you could have got a
Jetta with a 6 that would blow the doors of that 4 ring joke!
Poor ignorant lad...

did
Tell a Jetta owner and your response will be different ... more like "wanna trade?". It happened to me. - L

jus chip it and tell that girly man to get that donut out of his obviously ignorant mouth. tell him you think his Hyundai sucks too.

did
jus chip it and tell that girly man to get that donut out of his obviously ignorant mouth. tell him you think his Hyundai sucks too.

did
jus chip it and tell that girly man to get that donut out of his obviously ignorant mouth. tell him you think his Hyundai sucks too.

did
The only version of the Jetta still offered with the VR6 is the GLi. It's a great machine, but not everyone is interested in the somewhat confining Recaro seats and the mandatory 6-speed or the lack of AWD. Not to mention that it's nearly impossible to extract any real power from it without a VF Engineering Supercharger. Of course, the 1.8T has it's own downsides: It isn't avaliable with a 6-speed except in the Turbo S Beetle and TT, the only automatic is the sub-par Tiptronic as opposed to the better DSG (this really applies to the VW version, I dunno if Audi's is any better), and prior to being chipped, it is a bit anemic when you saddle it with something as hefty as the B5.5 Passat or a Quattro equipped A4. Plus, chipping usually means a voided warranty. If I'm gonna have to live without a warranty, I'd rather buy a used A4 than a new one, at least I'll save a few grand in the purchase and the previous owner will have eaten the largest percentage of the depreciation.