leaking sunroof emergency crank

my 95 m3 had 4 drains in each corner the two back ones ran through the 1/4 panels the fronts went down the a pillars. i never looked at my a4 but look for the drains if they are there then try blowing them clean with compressed air.

Reply to
dave smith

Hi, folks. Today, a nice sunny day that had some showers, I noticed some water dripping from the emergency crank of my 98.5 A4 sunroof. I don't see any other water; what could be causing this? Sunroof drain blockage? If that, how do I unplug these blockages?

Reply to
xymergy

or some stiff electrical wire maybe?

dave