Leather Seat - Color wears off

Hi to everyone
Did anyone have the same problem - I have a 2003 Audi A6 with Platinum Leather and the color wears off. No dirt, the color simply wears off.
Any solutions, anyone knows the color code for this leather - anything I can do?
Any help appreciated ...
Dave
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:54:38 GMT, "Dave Kellermanns"

What has your dealer told you so far?
cutally I found a article on Audi Forum and it seems the dealer took care of that one, so my hopes are high.
Dave
to prevent it from getting worse is to use Meguire's medallion leather care every month and use 303 protectant on the leather and everything else on the interior. I'm a car detailer and I swear by 303. I buy it buy the gallon. autopia-carcare.com has the best prices Use oxyclean to clean up messes and stains. Nothing gets them out better because oxy works best on organic substances.