LED in dashboard out

I have a 2000 Audi A6 2.7T and the red LED in the middle of the dashboard console has gone out. I'm talking about the one that shows the radio station, MPG, trip time, etc. The smaller orange-ish LED directly above it (that says "OK" when you start the car) still works.

Does anyone know if the LED or maybe just a bulb is something I can replace myself? If so, anyone know the part?

Thanks.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Porco

I assume you know that it can be switched off via the right side level "Reset" Button?

2000 seems to be too young to have a LED burn out Dave
Reply to
Dave Kellermanns