Leg room and center console

I'm close to purchasing an Audi 2005 A4 2.0T but find that my leg hits the center console in a very noticeable way. I don't have this problem with other cars I'm looking at, e.g. BMW 325, Infinity G35. Have
others who have experienced this with the Audi eventually gotten used to it? I hope so--I love everything else about the Audi.
Thanks.
That is something that I had to get used to when I finally broke from the T44s to the B4A4. Quite noticable but I guess that it is something that one gets used to as I have put a nu8mber of cross country trips on the A4 and seem to find it tolerable but I am aware of it most of the time.
Stuart E. Weiner wrote:

I don't seem to have that problem - but being 5' 8" maybe it's only an issue for taller drivers....? I have read of this being something about the A4 that takes some getting used to. Maybe I just am.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
I have one - I find the same - you'll get used to it!
Mike.