Lookin for a CD Changer for 95-97 Audi Bose/Delta

SSIA>>>>> lookin for a CD Changer for my 96 A6...
Audi # 4D0 035 111 will only fit the 95-97 Audi w/Bose Delta type radios....
So if ya got a working one w/cartridge and brackets to mount in trunk...
Please contact me....have $$$$ and can also do PayPal....
thanks.... tiv in New England/USA
--
"A fool and his money are soon parted. I would pay anyone a lot of money to
explain that one to me."