Looking for Montgomery County Mechanic

Looking for a mechanic in the montgomery county area to work on my audi A6.

Reply to
Colby C Turley

Logan McKeever

My guess is that it's Maryland.

Reply to
mike constantine

I vote for PA

--

Reply to
spare-me-spam

Not me...that's where I live.

Reply to
mike constantine

Google montgomery county. There ARE lots of them.......

Reply to
DFE

I recommend

Autowerke 11848 Coakley Circle Rockville, MD 20852

301-770-0700

they are very good!

Reply to
Quisp Smith

You might also consider Athey's Autohaus. Used to be on Randolf Rd, but now is located in Gaithersburg out by the airport, on Cessna Dr.

301-881-7444. Ask for Manny.

Reply to
Jay Somerset

I'm SURE he waited around for TWO months for you to offer yer tidbit. The original poster didn't stick around to clear up which Montco he meant.

Reply to
spare-me-spam

I only subscribed to this group and saw the post a few days ago.

Reply to
Quisp Smith