Looking for Montgomery County Mechanic

Looking for a mechanic in the montgomery county area to work on my audi A6.

There are a lot of Montgomery counties in the USA. This forum is available to everyone in the World, let alone the USA. Might help if you clarified things.
Colby C Turley wrote:

mike constantine wrote:

I vote for PA

Google montgomery county. There ARE lots of them.......

I recommend
Autowerke 11848 Coakley Circle Rockville, MD 20852
301-770-0700
they are very good!
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:45:45 -0500, Colby C Turley

You might also consider Athey's Autohaus. Used to be on Randolf Rd, but now is located in Gaithersburg out by the airport, on Cessna Dr. 301-881-7444. Ask for Manny.

Quisp Smith wrote:

I'm SURE he waited around for TWO months for you to offer yer tidbit. The original poster didn't stick around to clear up which Montco he meant.