Looking for Rear Calipers urS4

I am looking for a set of rear calipers for my 94 S4. Please contact me via email.
Thanks Nate

Nate,
Are you a member of the S-Car mailing list? If not suggest you join - wealth of knowledge of our S-cars and probably someone may have some lying around. I have included references to them below.
There are a number of places that sell remanufactured rear calipers...
www.shokan.com http://www.discountgermanparts.com/S6--001_1996_parts.html www.ecstuning.com http://www.drivewire.com/audiparts/catalog/brakecaliper1992-1994audis4qturbo.html
Tony 96 S6