Looking for taillight assembly Audi 4000S 84

Both sides, please!!
Thanks,
Art

Art, Since you didn't say where you were from, I'll ass/u/me the USA. Try www.car-part.com or www.800allaudi.com Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

and if you're in Alberta Canada try pick a part in Lethbridge, they have a 4000 in the yard, but mail me when you find a 5000 cd/cs of 87 :) Thank Richard