Looking to buy a 2001 S4 - Is this a good deal?

Found this 2001 used S4 while searching the web. Looks to be a good deal - super low miles - only 16,713. Anything I should watch out for as far as engine and mechanical issues? Thanks in Advance.
http://www.fjchicago.com/index.php?PAGE=PRE_OWNED&SHOW_RESULTS TAIL&VEHICLE_KEY%5:6618&LOT_ID%5&CLASSIFICATION_DESC=Sedan&LISTING_TYPE_DESC=Used%20Vehicle&PERSISTENT_LISTING_TYPES=YES&LISTING_TYPE_DESC=Used+Vehicle&
--
Greg
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

What's with the 1.8T bit? Sure it's not just a badged up version?
andyt

Well, that isa good delaer lot price for a 2001 S4 (which would have to be a V6 2.7 turbo) with that low a mileage. However, it is well above delaer pricing if it is actually a re-badged A4 1.8t. The detail list for it does show a 6cyl, 6spd, so I imagine it is an S4 and the title line hust lists the wrong engine.
Scott