Lumbar Support

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas on where I can source the inflatable / electric lumbar pads that I know are available as add-ins?

Ideally, from somewhere in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Carlisle who would also be able to fit to the drivers seat. Replacing the seat isnt an option, and I dont really want to try and do it myself (lease car). I wish I'd gone for the "sports seat" option on the A4 I'm driving - the standard seat is poor to say the least.

I suppose what I'm looking for is an auto-trim place who know what they are doing when it comes to modifying an existing seat to give more back support.

Suggestions apprecaited.

Reply to
Mike

Mike, I made my own that gives the required support, blends very nicely with the upholstery, and cost me approx GBP 5.00 and 30 minutes to make.

If you want some pix of it, email me and I can help you with this offline. Remove the "x" chars in my email address. /Robert

Reply to
Robert