Mag wheels of VW Passat and Audi A4

Belle journéeSomebody can tell me if Mag wheels of Passat (five studs) are compatible with the Audi A4 ? I live in Montréal Canada and I have four new Continental tires (four seasons) mounted on original Mag weels of Volkswagen Passat 2004 for sale.

Thanks

Reply to
Henri Boyer

"Henri Boyer" wrote

What size are the rims? Bolt pattern and center bore are the same, but some A4s (with the bigger engines) had larger brakes, so if your rims are only

15" in diameter, then there may be a problem. 16" and up should be no problem.

Cheers, Pete

Reply to
Pete

Rims are 15 " in diameter.

I understand that 15 " rims can be not compatible for one Audi A4 equipped with larger brakes that regular or standard cars...

Thanks for your response

Reply to
Henri Boyer