making your audi beautiful

I just added a post telling everyone this but i am new to this google groups so i dont think it went through...but i dont know if any one remembers a while back a small audi parts dealership was selling a great shadow design to the Audi Rings..mainly for your door panel.. (but im sure people have used it on there windshields and even around the house on tool boxes and where ever i guess) but after a while for some unknown reason they stopped selling them and no one could ever get them again..well the other day i stumbled upon the exact same decals...well i just had to order myself a pair of the metalic silver for my door panels and its just beautiful..they are also a real nice high quality vinyl that im sure will just last..but anyways i just thought i would drop the knowledge as i would think im not the only one who wanted to get my hands on these decals for a long time.. well here is the link i hope you enjoy this find as much as i did.....

AndrewLee

All these years and I was under the impression that this was a Usenet post. Just goes to show that us old fogies just can't keep up. When did Google hijack Usenet? I know it archives postings but surely it attributes them to Usenet without passing postings off as its own?

Besides which my Audi is already beautiful and I rather resent the implication that it needs some additional make-up to make it so.

Huw

Reply to
Huw