mechanic

My 2001 A4 1.8 engine need a tie rod end replacement on both left and right. I want to save some money and bring it to an outside mechanic that does foregin car like Honda or
Toyota instead of the Audi dealership.
Is this replacement pretty much straight forward between foreign and european car? Any one know a good mechanic in South Houston Tx area? Thanks for any input. hun
Try European Precision, 4065 Tanglewilde, Houston, TX 713-974-5854.
Ask for Fred and tell him I sent you. I have been using him for over 10 years, and I am very satisfied with his service and prices.
Good Luck,
--
Stephen Clark