Metric Conversion

I just bought a '00 Audi A6 in Phoenix, and brought it back into Canada. Is there any (inexpensive) way to cjange the electronic display to show Kilometers instead of miles, and degrees in Celsius?
Thanks

To change temperature display from F to C, press the "temp +" button while holding the "air recirculation" button.
To change from miles to kilometers as well as all the trip computer display units, you'll need to find someone with a VAG-COM tool or make a trip to your local Audi dealer in order to recode the Instrumentation from "USA" to "Canada". Unfortunately, when you do this, your date display is going to get messed up. As far as I know, there is no fix for this though. :-(
Cheers,
Pete