Mixing Coolant solution

Any problem mixing both green and yellow coolant solution in a '99 A6Q.

Thanks

Reply to
Tony

Yes, they are incompatible. Flush the system ASAP and replace with the orange G12.

Reply to
David

Green!?...yellow?...ORANGE!?

Errm..my G12-coolant is pink. Bought at an auth. VAG-dealer.

...a bit confusing, to say it the least. *g*

Reply to
Jesper Giovanni

The stuff the dealer put in my car looks orange, should I investigate?

Reply to
BillyRay

It should look Red/Pink, if you have a clean header tank, it will look red through it.

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny