Mixing Coolant solution

Any problem mixing both green and yellow coolant solution in a '99 A6Q.
Thanks

Yes, they are incompatible. Flush the system ASAP and replace with the orange G12.

Green!?...yellow?...ORANGE!?
Errm..my G12-coolant is pink. Bought at an auth. VAG-dealer.
...a bit confusing, to say it the least. *g*
--
Gio

The stuff the dealer put in my car looks orange, should I investigate?

It should look Red/Pink, if you have a clean header tank, it will look red through it.
Ronny