MKV TT?

Anyone seen or heard anything about a new TT based on the MKV Golf Platform? Now that the A3 and Golf are on sale and the specs for the Golf GTi are final, I'd assume that the S3 and TT are next in the pipeline. Steve Grauman

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Yes, Steve, try this link:

Stephen Clark

Sounds cool. But with the Boxster S now up to 280Hp, it'll be interesting to see if a TT coupled with the power-sapping Quattro system and a tiptronic tranny can really keep up. I'm not particularly partial to either car though, and I much prefer both Porsche and Audi to either BMW or MB. So whichever wins is fine with me! Steve Grauman

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Agreed. I have also always favored Porsche and Audi. The appeal of the TT to me is the fact that you can get a coupe.

But then I hear there's a Boxster coupe coming, too....

Ah, decisions, decisions!

Stephen Clark "SCHNEL"

Reply to
Stephen Clark