more help please!

again, 1995 A6 2.6 SE
I don't have a manual, so just have a couple of questions about the dash display.
1. When I start up, the multi-display shows bulb failure until
I press the brake pedal (at which point it says "OK") - is this normal?
2. Again on start up the trip odometer displays (flashes) "ln.2" for about 10-15 seconds - what is it on about???!!!
3. On the OBC display, there is one function with a G above a dot with an arrow pointing away from the dot. What on earth does it show?! I can't think - it seems to display anything from about 0.1 - 3.0 and I can't think of what it is trying to tell me!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Matt.
message

I've had No 1 it concluded in one of the break light filaments, although broken, somehow made contact once the break/clutch pedal was pressed. I suggest you change both break bulbs. I suggest both because I went through a series of replacing the rear offside break light until one time I replaced both and all has been OK since.

1n2 means its time for a service,
Steve.
contains these words:

Yes. If you look closely you'll see it's not a bulb warning but has two curved lines either side, showing it's a brake warning instead. It waits for you to press the brake pedal to check that the ABS input switch is working.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."