mp3 Player Phatnoice and my new car Audi A4-B7 20T Quattro

I bought mp 3 Player Phatnoice in order to him I place in my car of make Audi A 4.20 T Quattro model 2005 but in his packing it has a cable of connection (pic 2) which I cannot connect in my car stereo, I have the plan of placement of cables (pic 1 - Pic4) from the Audi they have {9 cables (blue, orange, brown, black, white, violet, yellow, red, green)} but they do not suit colours and the cable of Phatnoice it has more cables {11 unit (one black alone, (one green, one orange), one violet, one brown that they connected with one more black that they come from cover side of all wires, one yellow, (one white, one red, and two black) Pic 3) in his exit.

Knows no one to me it says who it is work of each cable of (colour) and that it should him I link in order to I do not make no error and destroy something else.

kartasos