mpg for a quattro?

What's the average MPG for a sportive A4 quattro driver? It's regarding a 2000 A4 Avant 2.5 V6 Quattro. I get approx 33 mpg in a 'regular' 2.5 V6 with
my style of driving.
regards Daniel

with
I get 30mpg in a 2.6 A4 quattro, mostly motorway work
Btw where did you get a 2.5 petrol Audi from? I though they only made 2.5 TDI's you may have a 2.4 or a 2.8 V6

I didn't mention it was a petrol... it's a TDI (of course)
Daniel
I get 25 mpg 'ish in my 3.0 Quattro Sport Avant, not that many motorway miles though...

with