My Audi A4 interior

Just thought I would post this picture if anyones interested, it's of my tv screen and is a v good quality picture

Not for the faint hearted as its broadband only a "whopping" 23mb for a single .jpg

But if your bored sitting there doing nothing take a look

its 6 megapixel's in size :) Ronny

Reply to
Ron

btw right click on the link and choose save as :) sorry

Reply to
Ron

Are you nuts!!!??? A 23MB picture? No way am I going to go for it. = Now if it was a movie, maybe... ;-)

How about an alternative 640x480 version?

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Are you nuts!!!??? A 23MB picture? No way am I going to go for it. Now if it was a movie, maybe... ;-)

How about an alternative 640x480 version?

Cheers,

Pete

Hehe soz pete, its a very good pic, i cant resize it, but its worth it for a look, takes 3mins if your on Broadband 1mb or above :)

Ron

You know your curious now :))))

Reply to
Ron

/>Cheers,

heres a likkkle 3 mb one for you, still 6 megapixel :)

:)

Reply to
Ron

Thanks! Looks very nice! Is it a touch-screen? And do you have a = keyboard for it in the glove box?

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

keyboard for it in the glove > box?

Yeah it is touchscreen, and there is a keyboard in the glove box, not that you need it, windows xp comes with a nice on screen keyboard, also a wireless mouse on the seat :)

Ron

Reply to
Ron

The only thing interesting is how you managed to take a compressed 256x170

*pixel* 24bit color image - which probably should have compressed down to about 50 kilobytes - and turn it into such a monstrously large file (it's actually 24 megabytes!)

What else did you sneak into the payload, eh?

Reply to
daytripper

sweet job, my buddy did the same thing. he is making his own OS for his program,

only place i could think to post it was on my jobs website. I amreally into your fiber layout. Nice job. Jim

Reply to
Jim Good

Dont be silly, its a 6 megapixel image taken from a magazine my car was featured in.

Reply to
Ron

Ahhh I know the car well, Brrrman :) is his name on mp3car forums

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

yes it is. He lives here in Indy. Cool guy. Go out drinking with him alot, maybe to much I would think at times. But that is life here in the midwest.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Good