My Audi A4 interior

Just thought I would post this picture if anyones interested, it's of my tv screen and is a v good quality picture
Not for the faint hearted as its broadband only a "whopping" 23mb for a
single .jpg
But if your bored sitting there doing nothing take a look
http://www.fsplanes.net/roncar.jpg its 6 megapixel's in size :)
Ronny

btw right click on the link and choose save as :) sorry

Are you nuts!!!??? A 23MB picture? No way am I going to go for it. Now if it was a movie, maybe... ;-)
How about an alternative 640x480 version?
Cheers,
Pete

Are you nuts!!!??? A 23MB picture? No way am I going to go for it. Now if it was a movie, maybe... ;-)
How about an alternative 640x480 version?
Cheers,
Pete
Hehe soz pete, its a very good pic, i cant resize it, but its worth it for a look, takes 3mins if your on Broadband 1mb or above :)
Ron
You know your curious now :))))

/>Cheers,
heres a likkkle 3 mb one for you, still 6 megapixel :)
www.fsplanes.net/forpete.jpg :)

Thanks! Looks very nice! Is it a touch-screen? And do you have a keyboard for it in the glove box?
Cheers,
Pete
wrote in message news:9iCMb.13795

Yeah it is touchscreen, and there is a keyboard in the glove box, not that you need it, windows xp comes with a nice on screen keyboard, also a wireless mouse on the seat :)
Ron

The only thing interesting is how you managed to take a compressed 256x170 *pixel* 24bit color image - which probably should have compressed down to about 50 kilobytes - and turn it into such a monstrously large file (it's actually 24 megabytes!)
What else did you sneak into the payload, eh?

Dont be silly, its a 6 megapixel image taken from a magazine my car was featured in.
sweet job, my buddy did the same thing. he is making his own OS for his program,
http://www.steelbuildingsunlimited.com/images/685.jpg
sorry only place i could think to post it was on my jobs website. I am really into your fiber layout. Nice job.
Jim

Ahhh I know the car well, Brrrman :) is his name on mp3car forums
Ron
yes it is. He lives here in Indy. Cool guy. Go out drinking with him alot, maybe to much I would think at times. But that is life here in the midwest.
Jim