Mysterious drops in power

I drive an Audi cabriolet 2.6 V6. I recently had a loss of power problem on my way home from London last night, in which the engine lost power at 80mph, but a quick lift off and push down on the accelerator seemed to
sort it out. Any ideas what could be wrong? The car was recently serviced two weeks ago.

Cannabis can cause anxiety, agitation, and anger among politicians.