n75 race valve best price/availability

does anyone know where i can get a n75, besides ecs? internet prices vary widely. just picked up a 710n from the dealer only 35 bucks. or, does anyone
know the official part # for the n75 race. then i can get a price from the dealer. thanks
Hey Dave, I've had one on my S4 since July. It really smoothed out the power curve. I bought it for $70. Here's a site for a 1.8t at $65. http://www.performance-cafe.com / Here's one at Ebay motors auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $56276821 I hope this helps. Kevin