Nav button not working

I just bought a used Audi TT with a nav system. The vehicle was fully inspected by audi. I tried the nav system. Everything works....as long as you don't need to actually do anything othe rthan browse the top level
menus. The wheel button doesn't do anythig when I press it in. it doesnt detect clicks....am I missing something here, or is it busted. Good thing the car is on warranty.
Thanks, Ralph
Thankfully, it works. I have to press pretty damn stiffly though. Is it supposed to be like this? Its not just a light click.

Nope - that doesn't sound right.