Navigation Plus

I just bought in Belgium an A6 with navigation plus. Now I have a discussion with the garage holder. In my opinion there should be a CD Benelux included.
Any experiences within this group. Thanks.

You certainly get a Nav CD with a new Audi in the UK.

Look here for info
http://www.teleatlas.co.uk/landingpage.jsp
John.