Need help IDing this part

Hi all,
I am trying to figure out what models this part is off...
http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/111837/audi_tlmp_nut.jpg
It is a plastic nut for attaching the tail lamp (about 40mm long with a
10mm AMF hex, M6 internal thread). I think it is off the A3 from around 2003 and the A6 from 2005 but I'm not 100%. I am also told it may be off TT from 99-05.
I need to get my hands on some for a project, but the Audi parts techs I am talking to don't know what exactly it is from.
If anyone knows for sure what it is off, it would be a huge help!
Thanks, Corey