Need help with struts/shocks

I need to replace front struts on my 1995 Audi 90S, could someone tell me if Monroe struts are any good for Audis? instead of Boge

It's purely personal preference.

I have personally seen those "American" struts go bad too often and too soon on the VWs and Audis. I don't like that!!!!! Then you will be replacing them which is not what you want I think. Of course their quality might have gone up if you want to try them.
Go with Boge or Bilstein to be sure!
JMHO later, dave later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris
I put a set of Bilstien (spelling?) struts in my 95 90Q. I'm very happy with the stiff control they provide. They are guaranteed for the life of the car. They also have a much larger piston shaft than the OEMs which probably accounts for the solid steering feel to them.
I got them from www.blauparts.com for $250? for the pair. Gene

of
soon on

way,